“Digital Art Story”
My first connection with painting goes way back to childhood days. As a child, I showed so much interest and curiosity about art methods and achieved several art awards at a young age. Through my enthusiasm and persistent passion, I gained experience on making sculptures, industrial design, Chinese brush painting, and Western painting throughout my high school and university years at Art school.
During my Master Degree, I explored creating digital print artworks using the first generation of digital camera. My experimental art genre was crossed 2D and 3D — and that was when I first started my career as a Digital Multimedia Artist. Thankfully, the creative world of art has been such a great opportunity for people like me, a full-time digital marketing expert and graphic designer, to live and breathe the artist journey.
Selected Studies & Exhibitions
- UTS, Bachelor of Public Communication, Advertisement.
- Dong-A University Fine Arts, Colleage and Master Degree in South Korea.
- 1st Solo art exhibition in Korea, 2002
- 40 group exhibitions in Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, USA, and Australia
- Multi-Media artist, Digital Marketing & Event Management Specialist.
- Size: 50 x 75
- Medium: Digital Art
- Date Created: April 2022
- Price: $800 (incl.GST)